HP Wireless Printer Setup
Get Assistant and Step by Step Guidance For your Printer Setup and Do not Hesitate Our Expert 24/7 Help you
What Problems are you facing today with you Printer?
Choose Your Model for Setup, Driver Download or Troubleshooting
Our Technician can solve your all HP Envy Printer issue. Call Us Now to get your issue resolve today.
To find a solution for your HP LaserJet Printer, Call our expert and get your issues fix today.
HP Officejet Pro
To find a solution for your HP Officejet Pro Printer Call Us to resolve all the issues facing today.
To find a solution for your HP DeskJet Printer, Call Us right away to resolve all the issues facing today.
Follow These Easy Printer Setup Steps Before Installing The New HP Printer.
Step-1: Printer Unboxing
Search for the right place to keep the HP Printer and place the printer package. Make use of the steps provided below.
- Open the package after peeling the tapes on the printer box for the 123 hp setup.
- Head to 123.hp.com/setup webpage, where you can find the procedures for setup.
- Check the accessories that accompanied the HP Printer with the help of the list.
- You can find the check-list for the Printer accessories in the package and the website.
- Clear the tapes and protective paper from the scanner lid, ink cartridge and paper tray.
- Examine all the accessories that come with the printer package.
- Collect the packing tapes and box in the trash box and put it in the recycle bin.
Step-2: Connect to Power Source to 123 HP Printer
Establishing the electrical connection to the printer is the second step after taking out the HP Printer from the box.
- Check out the connection source before connecting it to the HP Printer.
- Ensure that you have kept the HP Printer somewhere near the wall socket.
- Always use the direct connection supply to get the uninterrupted current.
- Link the power cable to the printer and computer.
- Make sure that your printer gets the continuous electricity supply without fluctuation.
- Once all set to get the power supply, use the power button to turn on the printer.
Step-3: Installing Ink Cartridges
In order to accomplish the successful ink cartridge installation and alignment, use these set of instructions without fail.
- You will get the official HP ink cartridges along with your HP Printer package.
- The HP Printer should stay in the active state while planting the Ink Cartridges.
- Turn on the printer and wait until it no longer produces noise.
- Peel the protective strap from the ink cartridge. Place the ink cartridge in the slot by holding it on the black plastic area.
- Clasp it on the sides of the cartridges and insert it slowly in the slot
Step-4: Loading Paper to 123 HP Printer
Below are the basic steps for loading paper into the paper tray. Walk through it sequentially to add paper.
- Examine the size of the paper that you want to insert into the paper tray before installing them.
- Unlock the paper tray and check for the packing materials once again.
- If you find any of the packing material inside the tray, remove it. And then, insert the well-arranged paper.
- Insert a pile of paper until overflowing. Adjust the paper guides to fix the papers accordingly.
- After inserting the paper, close the paper carriage door and start the printing tasks.
We Offer Smart Guide For Buying Printer
You will be Confused for the right choice once you step into that showroom to Buy HP Printer. But with a lil amount of technical knowledge on printers you will make smart move while choosing and purchasing a new printer. We Bring Your Few main Features of printer that you should look before purchasing a printer.
5 Main Feature You Should Check Before Buying Printer
The foremost thing to consider while determining the picture quality of the printed image is the resolution. Make sure to choose a printer providing a wide range of capabilities when it comes to print for instance covering the modes in between 360dpi to 2880 dpi.Density is the next important factor determing the quality of the print.Next deciding factor regarding the quality of the print is the ink droplet size. T o make an informed choice, make sure you choose a printer capable of droplet size of 4 to 12 pl and that the droplets should not be visible from the naked eye.Ensure that the printer you are looking to buy has a good amount of ink configurations. Last but definitely not the least factor in determining the print quality is the ICC profile capability of the printer. Ensure that the printer you choose possesses profiling capabilities.
Size of the printer is a subjective choice, that depends on your printing purpose. If you wish to print canvas, you definitely need a large size of printer that would be able to handle longer and heavier rolls. So talk to the salesperson regarding the same and make the choice right for the purpose of your buying the printer. Speed is an integral element to be looked upon while purchasing the printer. However, many times good speed compromises the of print. Make sure you get hold of the machine which provides faster speed while retaining good print quality.
Look for printers capable of good media handling. Ensure that the printer you have your eyes on is capable of efficiently handling various media that it is loaded with.
Before Purchasing a New Printer ask the sales person these questions.
- Is loading and unloading of media is hassle free?
- Is the control panel easy to operate?
- Is the system simple enough to explain it to someone else?
- Can the customized settings and details be saved for future reference?
- Is the system driver easy enough to set up and use?
Common Printing Problems That Occurs
This is one of the most common printing Reasons for the jam is the unkept printer, dirty papers being employed for printing task, paper not being aligned in the system properly and probably the worn down condition of the rollers on the system.
Several times printer refuses to carry out its function without notifying the user, in such a situation check for its proper connection with your computer, network connectivity and in case of a wireless system, be sure to check the Wi-Fi signal and its proper connectivity to your system.
Slow printing process becomes much of a tedious process. To escape such a trouble you might want to avoid double-sided printing as it generally slows down the printing procedure. Shifting the “Draft printing mode” also helps. For many substantial effects add RAM to your system.
Another prominent printing issue arises when the exact same copy of your printed text gets copied at another place in a much lighter text, this error is referred to as “Ghosting”.This can be corrected by ensuring that the power outlet supplying power to the printer is in place and replaced the outdated instruments as drum or imaging kit leading to ghosting error.
Poor quality pictures results to reasons as using inappropriate paper type, running short of one color leading to picture discoloration, outmoded ink cartridges, unclean noozle and wrong alignment of papers. Stay careful of these factors and avoid any hazy pictures.
after recently getting your cartridge ink refilled? – Wondering why you receive low toner warning after getting your cartridge toner refilled lately! This mostly happens when the toner gets stuck to the walls of the cartridge a gentle shake might work for you as it would equally redistribute the toner all over the cartridge. If not necessary avoid the use of colored toner as they have less page yield than black toners. As a last piece of information, continue with your printing task till you see your printed text fading as systems generally alert you much before the toner actually is on verge of finish.
This website is related to hardware and software related information provider and We are not associated or linked up with any company or other third party system. Also, we do not hold the position to promote any other company or brand , name and logo used here just for information purpose only. Hereby, we at “123 hp wireless printer setup” disclaim any sponsorship or relationship that is used in this here are only for the referral purpose. (Third- party content are only for the referrals).