HP Printer Setup through 123.hp.com/setup
Seting up a new HP Printer
To setup HP Printer on any device (computer, phone etc) you need to download the appropriate driver for your HP printer. This can be done easily by Visiting Official HP Website 123.hp.com/setup. However you must keep in mind the following important points before you begin your HP Printer setup. Always ensure that the HP printer is turned ON at time of setup and is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as with the system. You can do this by enabling the Wi-Fi button on the printer to make it discoverable on the network. Check your firewall settings before beginning with the setup to make sure that the firewall is not blocking HP printer driver.
Connect HP Printer to Router (Wireless Setup)
Firstly, turn on your wireless printer and use the touch screen display to setup HP printer in a wireless manner.
Now from the touch screen, press the ‘setup’ button and select ‘network’ option from the menu.
Thereafter select wireless network setup wizard from the ‘network’ menu. Now your HP printer will search for the wireless routers available in the range. Select your network from the list.
Enter the WEP/WPA passphrase for the network and then press ‘done’. Now press ‘OK’ to confirm the settings. Press ‘OK’ again to print the wireless test report.
Now your HP printer has been setup on your wireless network.
Lastly download and install the printer driver from 123 hp com setup page to finish the process.
Setup With Windows
1. Installation of HP Wireless Printer in Windows Through “123.hp.com/setup“
To install HP wireless printer on your Windows operating system, follow easy steps mentioned below:
- Turn on your printer to initiate the setup
- Now connect HP printer with the Wi-Fi router. If you are not aware of how to do so, check the steps mentioned previously.
- Now visit “123 hp.com/setup” website and download the drivers for the HP printer model you are using.
- After finishing the download, go to the folder where drivers are saved. Double click on the driver & follow the easy to follow on-screen process to set up the drivers on your system.
2. After finishing the setup, follow these steps for adding the printer to your PC.
- Go to the “Control Panel” and click on the “Device and Printer” option
- On the next prompt window, click on the “Add Printer” at the top right corner.
- Once you choose the “Add Printer” option, you will see a tab from where you can select your printer and then click on the “next” to continue.
- Wait for a few moments to connect HP wireless printer with the computer.
- Finally, your HP wireless printer setup is complete on windows via “123.hp.com setup”
- You can try to test print any document now.
Setup with MacOS
How do I connect my HP printer to Mac through “123.hp.com/setup”?
To connect Mac computer to wireless HP printer follow the below steps:
- Firstly ensure that the printer is on.
- Then connect HP printer with a wireless router (we have mentioned the steps for the same previously)
- Download your printer’s driver from HP’s website “123.hp.com/setup” for MAC OS.
- After the driver is downloaded, double click on it to begin installation process.
- After the installation, continue to the next step of adding on the printer in the MAC
- Go to the Apple menu and choose “System and Preference”.
- Now Click on the “Printer and Scanners” Option
- Click the “+” sign present on the left-hand side corner.
- Next screen will display with your printer model. Select that now and click the add button to finish the 123 HP setup on your MAC.
Remarks– This is not HP official page and information provided here is for your knowledge purpose only. To visit HP Official Website ‘click here‘
More posts: 123 hp com setup 123 hp printer setup 123 hp setup 123 hp setup printer 123.hp.com 123.hp.com setup123 hp setup printer 123.hp.com/setup 123.hp.com/setup for mac 123.hp.com/setup macbook setup 123.hp.com
This webiste is related to hardware and software related information provider and We are not associated or linked up with any company or other third party system. Also, we do not hold the position to promote any other company or brand , name and logo used here just for information purpose only. Hereby, we at “123 hp wireless printer setup” disclaim any sponsorship or relationship that is used in this here are only for the referral purpose. (Third- party content are only for the referrals).