Lets start the step by step guide on how to setup HP Envy 7855 Wireless Printer with Windows and Mac Computers. This Guide will Help You with Easy Printer Setup through 123 hp com setup.
Step 1: Prepare for installation
Make sure your printer is turned on and your mobile device or computer is on the same wireless network you want to connect the printer to.
- To use your printer on a wireless network, you need the following items:
- A compatible computer or mobile device connected to your wireless network
- Internet access
- Make sure the router and computer or mobile device are turned on.
- Make sure the computer or mobile device is connected to the same wireless network to which you want to connect the printer.
- Set up the printer, load paper into the input tray, and install the ink cartridges. For more information about setting up the printer, go to First Time Printer Setup.
- Turn on the printer and place it close to the computer and within range of the router during the setup procedure.
Step 2: Connect the printer to your wireless network
Use WPS or HP Smart to establish a wireless connection between your printer and network. Use Wi-Fi Direct to make a wireless connection when a wireless network is a guest network or when a wireless network is not available.
NOTE: If a Find Printer Pin message displays during setup, enter the PIN found on the label adhered to the printer.
Connect the printer with WPS
If your router supports WPS, use these steps to connect your printer to your wireless network with the WPS button on the router.
- Turn on the printer.
- Locate the WPS button on your router, but do not press it yet. If your router does not support WPS, skip to the next step to connect the printer with the HP Smart app.
- On the back of the printer, press and hold the Wireless button and Power button at the same time for 3 seconds.
- On the router, press and hold the WPS button for 3 to 5 seconds or until it shows that the WPS connection process has started.
- Once the printer connects to the wireless network, the purple Wireless light on the control panel turns on solid.
Connect the printer with Wi-Fi Direct
Wi-Fi Direct is a connection option when a local wireless network is not available or for guest printing.Print a Wi-Fi Direct Help page that includes connection setup instructions. Touch and hold the Information button until the other control panel buttons light up, and then touch the Information and Cancelbuttons at the same time to print the page.
- Touch the Information, Cancel, and Resume buttons to turn Wi-Fi Direct on your printer.
- Go to Wi-Fi settings on your computer and select your printer such as HP=Setup<93_Envy 6000 series.
- To download HP Envy 7855 wireless printer driver visit 123.hp.com/envy 7855
More Blogs: 123 hp setup 7855, 123.hp.com/setup 7855, connect hp envy 7855 to wps, connect wirelessly to my HP Envy printer, find wps pin, HP Envy 7855 printer setup, hp envy 7855 setup, hp envy 7855 wireless printer setup, setup hp envy / HP Envy Printer