Get answer to the various queries regarding the HP Deskjet 2542 Wireless Setup and 2541 wireless and wired printers setup on Windows and Mac.
Steps to Setup HP Deskjet 2541 and HP Deskjet 2542 via wireless router
Follow these quick steps to setup HP Deskjet 2541 Printer and HP Deskjet 2542 wireless printer using a wifi router.
- Before beginning the procedure, the user must ensure that the printer and the WiFi network is turned on and the router has the WPS button.
- Now go to the printer touchscreen to choose the setup menu
- Select the Network >hit on the choose the Wireless Network Wizard option
- Next, you will see the available WiFi network list.
- Select your WiFi network name and enter your WiFi password or WPA key.
- Thereafter, within a span of one to two minutes your printer will be connected to the wireless network.
Setup HP Deskjet 2541 Printer and HP Deskjet 2542 Wireless on Windows – 123 HP com Deskjet 2541
Steps to Setup HP Deskjet 2541 Printer and HP Deskjet 2542 with Windows wirelessly
Give a careful read to procedural steps to connect the HP Deskjet 2541 Printer and HP Deskjet 2542
- Begin by turning on your printer and connecting it to the WiFi router as mentioned in the first section above.
- Visit the https://123.hp.com/in/en/devices/deskjet 2541 website to download the printer driver.
- Open the downloaded driver file and follow the onscreen instructions to finish the setup installation process.
- Now, open the ‘Control Panel’ from the Windows search option and then choose ‘Devices and Printers’ option.
- Thereafter, click on the “Add printer” option present on the top right corner of the new window.
- Click on the “Next” button on the new window that appears.
- Congratulations as now your HP Deskjet 2600 printer is connected to Windows through 123 hp com HP Deskjet 2600.
Setup HP Deskjet 2541 Printer and HP Deskjet 2542 Wireless on MAC – 123 HP com HP Deskjet 2541
Steps to connect HP Deskjet 2541 Printer and HP Deskjet 2542 wireless printer on MAC
Make a careful note of the HP Deskjet 2541 Printer and HP Deskjet 2542 wireless setup procedure on Mac.
- First of all switch on the printer and the WiFi router and ensure that both are well connected to the same network.
- Go on and connect the printer to the WiFi router by following the steps mentioned in the first section above.
- Download the latest version of the printer driver by visiting the https://123.hp.com/in/en/devices/deskjet 2541.
- Then, finish the process of installation of HP printer driver on your Mac.
- Tap on the “System Preferences” link from the Apple menu.
- Thereafter, from the new window click on “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Here, add your HP Deskjet 2541 wireless printers by clicking on the “+” sign.
- Carefully select your printer from the provided printer list.
- Congratulations now your printer is connected to Mac.