HP Deskjet Printers can be connected with a PC through a wired or a wireless connection. Therefore, we have explained the process to HP Deskjet Printer Setup Wifi network and through USB cable connection for Windows and Mac operating system.
How to Connect HP Deskjet Printer to Wifi Network and Other Devices
For a wireless connection, it is important to put printer on the same Wifi network as your computer. Hence follow the below steps to connect your HP Deskjet Printer to Wifi router.
- First hold the power button of HP Deskjet printer to turn it on.
- Go to the HP Deskjet touch screen and click on the right arrow and press setup option.
- Now Select the “Wireless setup wizard” from the Network Menu.
- It will search the wireless router access point in the range.
- Now Select your Wireless Network ID from the proposed list.
- Now, it will ask for password. Enter the network WEP and WPA Password (your wireless password) and press ‘Done’.
- Press ‘Ok’ to Confirm the Wireless Settings.
- After completion of these steps, your HP Deskjet printer will be connected to your Wifi network. Same process will apply for the All Model of HP deskjet Series printer to connect with the Wifi network.
Steps To Connect HP Deskjet Wireless (WiFi) Printer on Windows
This is how you can easily Find here the steps of HP Deskjet Wireless printer Setup on Windows.
- First of all turn on your printer and connect it to the WiFi router as mentioned in the above steps.
- Now install the printer driver by visiting the HP website.(123.hp.com/setup.
- Now open the “Control Panel” and visit the new window and select the “Devices and Printers” option. Thereafter click on the “Add printer” option present on the top right corner of the new window.
- Now select your HP printer from the list of available printers.
- Lastly, hit on the “Next” option on the new window that opens after which your HP Deskjet wireless printer will be connected to Windows.
How to Install HP Deskjet Wireless Printer to Windows Using USB
HP Deskjet Printer setup on Windows with a USB cable.
Before beginning the procedural steps to connect HP Deskjet printers to Windows using a USB cable, the user must ensure ready availability of the USB cable.
Thereafter, Connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other end to the computer.
- Begin by downloading the printer driver from the HP’s website (123.hp.com/setup.
- Select and open the “Devices and Printers” option from the “Control Panel”.
- Here, select the “Add new printer” option.
- Lastly, select your desired printer from the list of available printers and click on “OK”.
- Now your HP Deskjet Printer will be connected to Windows via USB cable.
How to Perform HP Deskjet Wireless Printer Setup on MAC By Launching 123.hp.com/setup
HP Deskjet printer wireless setup on Mac.
- Switch on the printer and the WiFi router.
- Now connect the printer to the WiFi router by carefully following the steps mentioned in the first section of this writeup.
- Download and install the latest version of the printer driver by visiting the HP website (123.hp.com/setup)
- Tap on the “System Preferences” link from the Apple menu. Thereafter, from the new window click on the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Here, add your HP Deskjet printer by clicking on the “+” sign present on the bottom left corner of the screen.
- Now select your printer from the provided printer list ad click on “Add” button.
- Congratulations now your printer will be connected to Mac and is ready for use.
More Blogs: connect hp deskjet printer to wifi network, connect hp deskjet printer to wireless network, connect hp printer to wifi network, how to connect hp deskjet printer to wifi network, how to connect hp deskjet printer to wifi without wps, How to Connect HP Printer to wifi, how to connect hp printer to wifi without usb, how to connect hp printer to wifi without wps