As we all Know iPad or iPhone can be used as a virtual remote for your HP LaserJet P1102W Wireless Setup iPad . To do so, you will need to make use of the HP smart app. This app will let you control all the aspects of your printer, including cartridge ink check, printing, scanning, etc. Lets Learn the Process on how to setup the printer with IPad
Follow these steps to do the wireless setup of the printer with your iPad-
- Make sure that your iPad and the printer are connected to the same wireless network. Now, go to the website: https://123.hp.com/us/en/printers/laserjet
- Now from this website download the HP smart app.
- Once the installation is completed in your device, open the same. Now scroll down to the bottom of the welcome page. You will find the ‘start’ button at the bottom. Click on it.
- Next, you will find the terms and conditions to use the app on your iPad. Read the requirements before proceeding to the next step and then check the box next to the phrase ‘I have reviewed and accept the agreements and settings’ located at the bottom of the page. Then click on the ‘continue’ option.
- A popup window will display now. It will ask for permission to show up notifications from the app. You can configure the notification aspects from your device settings if needed. Click on the “allow” button of the popup window.
- After you have press the allow button, the app will start to look for the printers that are connected to the same network as your iPad. The search may take a few moments to find all the printers in the network. If there is only one printer in the network, then it will be directly connected to your iPad at this point. If you have multiple printers connected to the same network, then you will find an additional option on the resulting page.
- On the next page, select the HP P1102W printer that you want to connect with the iPad wirelessly. If you’re going to add the printer to the network, then you will have to tap on ‘add printer’ option located at the bottom.
- After clicking on the desired printer in the last step, the wireless setup will be completed. Now you can control all the functions of your HP P1102W printer from your iPad device.
HP LaserJet P1102W Wireless Setup Without CD
Follow and perform the below steps for HP Laserjet P1102W wireless setup without CD-
To setup HP Laserjet P1102W, first you need to download the drivers according to your device on which you will be using this Printer.
Download the drivers from the below link mentioned and after downloading the driver. You will be able to perform HP LaserJet P1102W wireless setup.
Now, click on the drivers that you have download and it will take some time to download the drivers.
Now when you clicked on the link, you will see a download has started. After downloading the drivers, try to install it First.
How to Setup HP laserjet P1102W Wireless Printer On Windows
- After the driver setup of HP Laserjet P1102W wireless printer, go for the connection through a wireless mode to the computer.
- Keep following the prompts and make your choices as per the shown setup and connect the computer to the printer with the USB .
- After the set up is completed successfully, you should print a configuration report of the printer. Make sure that the printer has the SSID name.
You can print the report in two steps-
- First, make sure that the printer is on, and the ready light is Green.
- Second, press and hold the ‘cancel’ button of Laserjet printer. Hold it until the ready light of the device starts to blink in response. At this point, the configuration report of the printer will be printed.
- Once the steps mentioned above are taken care of, disconnect the USB connection between the printer and the computer.
- Finally the HP Laserjet P1102w wireless
- printer is ready to use over wireless network connection.
More Blogs: hp laserjet p1102w wireless setup, hp laserjet p1102w wireless setup mac, hp laserjet p1102w wireless setup windows 10, hp laserjet p1102w wireless setup without cd, hp-laserjet p1102w wireless setup iPad / HP Laserjet Printer