HP Officejet Pro 8600 And HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Setup
Lets start the Process on how to perform HP Officejet pro 8600 wireless setup and HP Officejet Pro 8610 printer to wireless router and to Windows & Mac device. Thus , this manual will explain you all the steps related to wireless printer setup.
Follow these simple steps:
- Begin by turning on both the HP Officejet Pro printer and your WiFi network.
- Now from your printers screen, scroll to the right and select “setup”.
- From there, select “network setup and then click on “wireless settings” option.
- Thereafter, click on the slider next to “wireless” option to ensure that it is shown as “on”.
- After that click on “wireless setup wizard. Now your printer will start searching for WiFi networks.
- Lastly, from the list of shown networks, select your WiFi network followed by your WiFi password and click on “OK”.
- Now your printer will be connected to your WiFi network.
HP officejet Pro 8600 and HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Setup on Windows – 123.hp.com/setup 8600
By watching this video you will get an idea on how to setup officejet pro 8600 wireless printer and officejet pro 8610 wireless printer.
Lets see the steps of HP Officejet Pro 8600 and HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless printer Setup on Windows.
- First of all turn on your printer and connect it to the WiFi router as mentioned in the above steps.
- Now install the printer driver by visiting the HP website.(123.hp.com/setup 8600 or 123.hp.com/setup 8610)
- Now open the “Control Panel” and visit the new window and select the “Devices and Printers” option. Thereafter click on the “Add printer” option present on the top right corner of the new window.
- Now select your HP printer from the list of available printers.
- Lastly, hit on the “Next” option on the new window that opens after which your HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer will be connected to Windows.
Install HP Officejet Pro 8600 and HP Officejet Pro 8610 Printer to Windows Using USB – 123.hp.com/setup 8600
Before Starting the steps to connect HP Officejet Pro printers to Windows using a USB cable, the user must ensure they have availability of the USB cable. Once they are ready with usb cable, connect one end of the USB cable to the printer and the other end to the computer.
- Start by downloading the printer driver from the HP’s Official website (123.hp.com/setup 8600 or 123.hp.com/setup 8610)
- Select and open the “Devices and Printers” option from the “Control Panel”.
- Here, select the “Add new printer” option.
- Lastly, select your desired printer from the list of available printers and click on “OK”.
- Now your HP Officejet Pro 8600 printer will be connected to Windows via USB cable.
HP Officejet Pro 8600 and HP Officejet Pro 8610 Wireless Setup on MAC – 123.hp.com/setup 8610
HP Officejet Pro 8600 and HP Officejet Pro 8610 wireless Printer setup on Mac.
- Switch on the printer and the WiFi router.
- Now connect the printer to the WiFi router by carefully following the steps mentioned in the first section of this writeup.
- Download and install the latest version of the printer driver by visiting the HP website (123.hp.com/setup 8600 or 123.hp.com/setup 8610)
- Tap on the “System Preferences” link from the Apple menu. Thereafter, from the new window click on the “Printers and Scanners” option.
- Here, add your HP Officejet pro 8600 printer by clicking on the “+” sign present on the botttom left corner of the screen.
- Now select your printer from the provided printer list ad click on “Add” button.
- Congratulations now your printer will be connected to Mac and is ready for use.
Note: If you are still facing problems with HP Officejet pro wireless printer setup then contact us for help and support.
Read more blogs : How to setup Hp Wireless Printer through 123.hp.com/setup