HP Wireless Printer Setup Guide
HP Wireless Printer Setup Easy Guide
Install & Setup HP Printer Online
Lets discuss in brief all the challenges which we face during the time of HP wireless printer setup along with its solution.
Every printer have a basic installation process which is either wired setup or wireless setup where the steps to Setup HP Printer is different for both of them. Hence we have explained in depth information on how to Install HP printer, Install hp printer without CD and HP printer setup (wired/wireless).
Steps for HP wireless printer setup without CD
- The first step is to check whether the printer is establishing a network with a wireless connection. You can check this by Clicking Here
- Next follow the user manual and locate the power button to switch it on.
- Once the printer gets switched on, connect it with the router.
- This is the most important step to setup an HP Wireless printer without a CD. For this, visit the official website of HP or 123.hp.com/setup and initiate the installation of printer drivers. Ensure to enter the exact model number of the printer.
- Now initiate the installation of driver download and proceed to the next step.
- Thereafter install the HP smart app from HP’s website as it will assist you in the setup process.
- Click the ‘next’ option shown in the setup window until the setup is completed. Once the setup is done you will see “ready to use’ option on the display screen.
- You are now all set to start the printing tasks with HP printer.
Steps for HP printer wireless setup with CD
- Connect HP printer with a wireless network and ensure that system and router are well-connected. Verify network name and password.
- Once all networks are established, open CD and start following the steps by clicking the ‘next’ option. Continue this until you reach the ‘finish’ option.
- Once you reach the final step, click the ‘install’ option.
- This process will successfully connect the printer with the operating system.
- Now load papers in the paper tray and add ink cartridges. After that go to the ‘file’ menu and select the desired file to be printed.
- Select the layout and pattern you desire to retrieve. Also make font changes if required.
- Go to the final printing process to complete your first print job.
Wireless Printer Setup Windows 10
In this section we will aid you in setting up HP wireless printers on Windows followed by Steps for HP wireless setup on Mac computers.
Follow these step by step guide to Setup HP wireless printer on Windows:
- Unpack the printer box: Begin by taking out the printer from the box and remove the tape and packing material from it. In case your printer is an all in one, remove the packing material from the scanner glass too. Make sure to remove the packing material from near the carriage and paper input tray.
- Connect the printer to a power source: Now connect the printing device to the power source and turn it on. Thereafter, set country, time, and region from the Control Panel.
- Alignment and installation of ink cartridges: Now it’s time to install and align the ink cartridges. To do so, follow the below-mentioned steps:
- Begin by opening the ink cartridge access door. The user needs to wait patiently until the carriage is idle and silent before proceeding to the next step.
- Now by taking a lot of caution, remove the tape from the ink cartridges before inserting them in the carriage.
- Carefully close the cartridge access door and follow the instructions given on the printer.
- Now as the final step, follow the instructions given on the alignment page to complete the ink cartridge alignment.
Time to load paper into the input tray: Load the stack of plain white paper into the main input tray. Gently slide in the paper width guides until and unless it does not rest against the edges of the paper.
- Download and install the printer driver and connect your printer: To download, install and connect the printer on your pc, follow the below-given steps:
- Begin by visiting the HP’s official website. Here you will need to enter your printer model and OS version to download the correct driver.
- Now install the downloaded software.
- Lastly choose the connection type when prompted and thereafter carefully follow the onscreen instructions.
- Get the printer registered: You can register your printer by signing up with HP. However this step is not mandatory.
- Lastly sign for HP instant ink: As the last step sign up for the HP instant ink from the Hp official website. This would ensure an ink cartridge replacement when required.
Wireless Printer Setup MAC
In this section we will aid you in setting up HP wireless printers on Mac computers.
Follow the instruction below To setup HP wireless printer for MAC:
- Prep up for the installation: Before setting up the wireless printer make sure you have gathered the required information such as network name, network password, a computer, internet access and a wireless printer. Ensure that printer, router and computer are turned on. Also check that the computer is connected to the same wireless network to which the printer has to be connected. Thereafter properly set up and load paper into the input tray and install the ink cartridges.
- Connect the printer to the wireless network: These steps below will work for the router that supports WPS:
- Begin by pressing and holding the wireless button on the Control Panel.
- Once the wireless light starts blinking the user can release the button.
- Now within two minutes, press and release the WPS button on the wireless router.
- The user now needs to wait patiently for two minutes until the router and printer establish a network connection. Thereafter once the printer connects to the network the wireless light will be switched on and will be steady.
- Download and install the printer driver: To download and install the printer driver follow the below mentioned steps carefully:
- Begin by visiting “123.hp.com/LaserJet” and click on the “Download” link.
- Now to begin the installation procedure, open the “Downloads” folder from the Mac dock and click on the “HP Easy Start” file. In case the “Easy Start” does not open on its own, the user needs to double click the second file “HP Easy Start” from the “Downloads “folder.
- Lastly, carefully follow the on-screen instructions to finish the software installation procedure.
Setup HP Printer With USB
HP printer setup with USB is pretty easy and can be done by following few basic steps.
- Set your printer near the computer you want to connect with. This includes making sure that the printer is within the range in which the cable can reach the computer.
- Plug your printer into a power source to provide it with the electricity and then switch it on. You will find a power button on your printer, which is to be pressed to switch it on.
- Now connect the printer to your computer via the USB slot by simply inserting the cable into the USB port of your computer.
- Now go to control panel and open ‘device and printers’.
- Once done click on ‘printer and scanner’.
- Upon pressing on printers and scanners you will find a row called ‘add a new printer or scanner’. Click on it.
- Now you will be able to see the name of your printer in a box with an additional ‘add device option’ which is to be clicked.
- Keep on clicking on next and your printer setup will be completed.
Remarks– This is not HP official page and information provided here is for your knowledge purpose only. To visit HP Official Website ‘click here‘
More posts: HP printer setup hp printer setup windows 10 hp printer setup wireless HP Printer Wireless Setup hp printer wireless setup mac hp setup wireless printer setup hp wireless printer setup mac hp wireless printer setup windows 10 HP Wireless Printer Setup Without CD
This webiste is related to hardware and software related information provider and We are not associated or linked up with any company or other third party system. Also, we do not hold the position to promote any other company or brand , name and logo used here just for information purpose only. Hereby, we at “123 hp wireless printer setup” disclaim any sponsorship or relationship that is used in this here are only for the referral purpose. (Third- party content are only for the referrals).